A-book and Dialog Box Assistant support international languages. So if English is not your native language you can download and install a language file.
How To Install a Language File
- Click the language file you need and download it to the folder where you installed A-book / Dialog Box Assistant (you can use another folder if you like).
- For A-book:
- Run the program and open Tools menu.
- Click Language.
- Run the program, open tray menu, click "Options" and switch to "Main Options" tab.
- Click Language button.
- Click Yes to specify the language file location.
- Restart A-book / Dialog Box Assistant.
Attention A-book users!
After you change the language of A-book user interface you need to apply the new language to the address formats fields:
- Open A-book Tools menu;
- Click on Address formats;
- Click Restore built-in.